I'm on a roll, so butter me

Sunday, September 6, 2009

WHERE I WORK NOW














MARIA BONITA

Recently my friend Cory told me about this new place on Danziger Strasse where they were serving authentic Mexican food, listening to reggaeton, and giving out free tequila. Oh, ok.

I went to this place three times in one week, the food was just leaps and bounds beyond most anything I had eaten in Berlin, especially for the price. MB keeps it real on the price tip as well, most of the shit there costs 4-6 euros.

Anyway without getting conflict of interest here, after all you should by now trust my opinions as far as restaurants go, I got a job here and it is a really nice change. The guys I work for are really cool, basically my age, and pay a fair wage. If you find yourself in the B stop by and say what's up! The beer is actually cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment