I'm on a roll, so butter me

Saturday, June 27, 2009

DAS GEHT GAR NICHT


















It's like they ain't a GAWD no mo.


Recent events have taken a turn for the worse, and I've been burning the candle at both ends all the while (well really just shooting it with a flocka-FLAMEthrower). If Berlin has taught me anything, it is how to push everything to the very limit, nay, the brink of death, to deny my body the rest it needs to function properly and to only succumb to fatigue when the drugs are gone and there's otherwise nothing better to do. But at this point it is not for some self-destructive downward spiral, but rather becuase I don't know how much time I have left at this party.

My visa was sort of denied so I may have to return to the USA soon, where it may be difficult readjusting to "American-style" routines, laws, and toilets. This is all still up in the air however - the Germans are strict but deliberate - so even their decision making process could take up to three months. Three long months for me to put three long years on my body.

Some things still make me happy though,

















and the girl at the Gelato Bar down the block oh im so saccharine wid it.

1 comment:

  1. stay up, playa. yo shit gonna get worked out!
    also, don't forget the oft-overlooked merits of achieving PINNACLE status and then just rollin' with that.

    ReplyDelete